Guardian Veterinary Medical Center (GVMC) is working hard to protect you and your pets during this pandemic. We ask that you help us maintain the protocols in place by the CDC by doing the following:
- Washing and sanitizing hands frequently. We will have hand sanitizer available for your use, please feel free to use it.
- Avoid close contact. We ask that in the lobby you maintain 6 feet of distance between you and others in the lobby.
- We will try to provide telemedicine consultations & appointments when appropriate.
- For in-hospital appointments, we will allow only one pet parent in the lobby to accompany sick pets to appointments.
GVMC will also be taking the following precautions to maintain a safe environment for our patients and staff:
- Appointments will be for sick pets only, wellness exams and preventive vaccinations will be rescheduled except under special circumstances.
- We will be reducing our staff to minimize exposure so daycare & grooming services may not be available.
- Drop off exams will be scheduled when appropriate.
- We will also be closed on Sundays until further notice.
We understand that times are difficult right now and we want to remain open as long as possible to provide care for the furry and/or scaly members of your family. In order to do so, we need your cooperation and ask for understanding. Without your support we wouldn’t be where we are today, your continued support and patience thru this is appreciated and if everyone pulls together we will get through this.